In episode 147, Yo Quiero Dinero® creator and host Jannese Torres replays an IG live about how to stop allowing your fear hold you back and answers some questions from listeners. Listen now!
YQD® Founder Jannese Torres is a nationally-acclaimed, award-winning Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer and Business Coach.
She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites®. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom.
Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero®“.
The podcast has been featured on BuzzFeed, Telemundo, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), & more.
Episode 147 Highlights:
- Why your fear is holding you back
- Limiting beliefs we need to work through, especially as entrepreneurs
- Letting go of our identity
- You are capable of so much more than you believe
- Turn off the logic
- When sh*t goes down, you will figure it out
- Getting serious about becoming debt-free
- It’s up to you to implement the tools you were given
- Your business can evolve the same way as you do
- CONSISTENCY IS KEY!
- And much more!
Some major gems are dropped during this episode, y’all. We have to get out of our own ways and start stepping into our power. 9.5 times out of 10, WE are our biggest roadblock. Stop playing small and start taking up space, mi gente! The power of shifting our mindset is the key to living a life of fulfillment. Let us know what was your biggest takeaway in the comments!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?