Episode 8 features Diana Pinedo of Ms. Informed Latina
Have you ever felt extremely overwhelmed by all the things you should be doing physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially, but you don’t even know where to begin? I know I have, and today’s guest is reshaping her life’s mission because of those exact same feelings. In this episode, we feature Diana Pinedo, Founder and CEO of TheMisInformedLatina.
Diana is using her frustration to fuel her passion for uplifting, mentoring and empowering Latinas to live their best lives! During the episode, we discuss her personal journey to self discovery and how that’s shaping all aspects of her life, including a relationship with money.
In this episode, we are talking about all things mindset and how a shift in your mindset can help you take control of your money and your life, instead of them controlling you! When you become conscious of ways you may be self sabotaging, you can take the necessary steps to reshape that narrative and harness your true potential.
You can follow Diana on Instagram and Twitter.
Episode 8 Highlights:
- The backstory on how she started The MisInformedLatina
- Her relationship growing up with money
- Her personal journey to self discovery and building wealth
- All things mindset and how a shift in your mental health can help you take control of your money—when you become conscious of the ways you may be self-sabotaging, you can take the steps to reshape that narrative and start to harness your true potential.
- Self care practices she uses to feed her soul
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.