Episode 70 comes with Jannese’s nine tips on how she made over $100,000 in side hustle income in 2020! If you’re ready to add some additional income streams in your life this year, this is the episode for you!
For episode 70, the host and creator of Yo Quiero Dinero™, Jannese Torres-Rodriguez, brings you her first monthly solo episode of the season, where she drops all the tea on the nine steps she took over the last 8+ years to reach her first six-figure side-hustle income.
If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that diversifying our income streams is a must. After experiencing a layoff in her full-time job back in 2013, Jannese decided that she no longer wanted to rely on a single source of income. At the time, Jannese took what was most interesting and fun for her to start a blog: Delish D’Lites. Now, she didn’t monetize this until a few years after she started the blog; it took some time. But in this episode, Jannese is giving you the nine things that brought her to this point—of now earning six figures.
Episode 70 Highlights:
- Monetizing what she enjoys—For her food blog, this was cooking. Jannese started a blog and eventually started tapping into different methods of monetizing a blog. As she learned more about money, she developed what is today, Yo Quiero Dinero™, where we offer free educational content to thousands of wealth-builders, but have also found creative ways of monetizing the platform.
- Tapping into your skills—Monetization doesn’t look one certain way. Do you like reviewing products? Try brand partnerships and sponsors. Do you like writing? Try freelance writing of articles
- Practicing patience—This multi six-figure side hustle income didn’t happen overnight. To be quite specific, it took eight years (and counting) of operating in this side hustle space before Jannese reached her first ever six-figure year.
- Jannese’s nine tips—most of the ones Jannese gives become passive forms of income after some initial effort at building your brand. She’s talking over $80,000 from one single stream alone…Yup, you read that right!
Grab your pens and paper because you’ll want to take notes for this one!
Every month, Jannese be doing solo episodes. If you want to hear about something specific, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we’ll be looking for our community’s requests and questions. We want to make sure you feel heard.
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14-PAGE GUIDE COVERING ALL THE TOPICS YOU NEED TO START MAKING YOUR DINERO MOVES, JUST VISIT YOQUIERODINEROPODCAST.COM/START. FROM MONEY MINDSET, TO BUDGET BASICS, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Episode 70 is sponsored by my new digital course, The Ultimate Side Hustle Starter Kit!
After 8 years of teaching myself how to build online side hustles that earn income passively, my food blog earns over $60,000 a year, passively! Since then, I’ve grown my side hustles, and now have a network of 10 side hustles that earn over $100,000 a year! This is in addition to my 9-5 income. And guess what? YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
IF YOU’RE HERE, IT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE TIRED OF BUILDING SOMEONE’S DREAM INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN.
MAYBE YOU HAVE COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT:
- You are not meant to be stuck at soul-sucking jobs that you hate.
- You are meant to use your gifts and skills and share them with the world.
- You are meant to actually enjoy, love, and be totally obsessed with your work. That is living your best life.
- Life’s too freaking short to not be doing what sets your soul on fire. You deserve to live your best and most delicious life and that includes having a badass biz that brings you joy.
So…are you ready for more in your life? Join the Ultimate Side Hustler Starter Kit today!
Partners mentioned in this episode:
BetterHelp – Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!
M1 Finance – investing, borrowing, and cash management in one easy-to-use platform. Build a portfolio of stocks and ETFs for free!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support