In Episode 51, we’re chatting with Nathaly Minda of The Financial Talk. Nathaly and Funancialism did an IG Live together a few months ago; after hearing their conversation, we knew we had to invite her onto the show!
Nathaly is a first-generation Ecuadorian and financial influencer on YouTube at The Financial Talk. She immigrated to Canada for studies and her life experiences abroad led her to self-educate on money management and wealth building. Nathaly’s goal is to build a a career in Wealth Management and create a financial platform for newcomers from Latin America. By sharing her debt and wealth journey, she seeks to empower other women and immigrants to be financially independent and live their best life.
Episode 51 Highlights:
- Nathaly’s investing journey as a first gen immigrant
- Making scary decisions in pursuit of opportunity
- Seeking money abundance
- Robo-advisors , what they are, and how you can use them as a newbie investor
- How she started her investment journey
- Investing while in debt
We’re excited to introduce her to all the Yo Quiero Dinero™ listeners! In this episode, we get to know Nathaly, as well as get really good advice for our money journeys.
Check out these Yo Quiero Dinero affiliates to accelerate your investing goals:
- Get $50 in stock when you join SoFi Invest
- Sign up for an Active Investing account with $1,000 or more, you’ll get $50 in stock.
- Sign up for a Robinhood investing account and get a free stock
- Just link your bank account, and get a free stock when your application is approved.
- Invest in Real Estate without the hassle through Fundrise
- Have your advisory fees waived for 90 days when you join!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?