Y’all, we are so excited! It’s the first time we’re hosting a caballero on the show! In this week’s episode (Episode 27), we’re talking to Carlos Hernandez, Founder and CEO of Crediverso, the nation’s first personal finance information website catering specifically to the US Latino community.
Carlos grew up in a Mexican-American family in Los Angeles. He is an accredited attorney in California and holds 3 degrees from Harvard🤯. He gave up a career on Wall Street to found Crediverso. Carlos is committed to helping the Latino community get more access to information about personal finance.
You can follow Carlos on LinkedIn, and follow Crediverso on Instagram. Be sure to check out crediverso.com to access all their incredible resources FOR FREE, in English and Spanish!
Episode 27 Highlights:
- His experience as a child going from the suburbs to the city in Los Angeles, and then transitioning from that to super homogenous Harvard.
- What made him walk away from a lucrative career on Wall Street to start Crediverso.
- The lack of financial mentors in the Latino community and some hypotheses about why this is the case.
- Why Latinos are the future of the US economy
- Imposter syndrome, and feeling out of place in your own community
- What’s in my wallet! Carlos does a deep dive into my credit card profiles to see what’s working and what’s not, and gives lots of useful tips for managing your credit.
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.
The Financially Lit Latina: The Ultimate Blueprint For Becoming Poderosa With Your Dinero