All December long, we are replaying our top 4 most popular episodes of 2023! This week’s replay episode is episode 191, Yo Quiero Dinero® creator and host Jannese Torres talks about why she purchased real estate in Puerto Rico🇵🇷
YQD® Founder Jannese Torres is a nationally-acclaimed, award-winning Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer and Business Coach.
She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites®. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom.
Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero®“.
The podcast has been featured on BuzzFeed, Telemundo, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), & more.
Episode 246 Highlights:
- The journey of becoming a property owner in Puerto Rico
- How to find listings for a property in Puerto Rico & mistakes to avoid when searching
- Safety concerns and how to find the perfect location for you when buying real estate on the island
- How the banking system works in Puerto Rico & why Jannese decided to purchase in cash as opposed to a mortgage
- How the realtor system works in Puerto Rico
- What to know about when closing on a property on the island, especially if you’re married
- Q&A from the audience
Resources mentioned in this episode:
We want to send a huge congratulations to Jannese on purchasing her very own rental property on the island! If you’re someone who has the thoughts around purchasing real estate in Puerto Rico🇵🇷but have zero clue on where to start, then episode 246 is for you!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
Get our exclusive Yo Quiero Dinero® merchandise available now!
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.