Episode 243 is all about how to become financially free right now, featuring Jamila Souffrant of Journey to Launch. Listen to episode 243 now wherever you listen to podcasts!
Jamila Souffrant is the author of Your Journey To Financial Freedom: A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Wealth and Happiness and the host of the Journey To Launch podcast. She is considered a go-to thought leader in the personal finance field.
Her work has been featured in BuzzFeed, ESSENCE, Refinery 29, Money Magazine, CNBC, CBS, Business Insider and more. The Journey To Launch podcast has over 4+ million total downloads and was listed by the NYTimes as a podcast to help you get better with your money.
Jamila and her husband saved $169,000 in two years, is also a mother of three young children and lives in Brooklyn, NY.
Episode 243 Highlights:
- How she got started on her financial freedom journey
- Navigating conversations around money while in a relationship
- How to shift your mindset to maximize opportunities in the obstacles
- Breaking down the 5 stages of financial independence
- What you can do right now to be financially free in your life
- What to expect in her new book, Your Journey To Financial Freedom: A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Wealth and Happiness
- And more!
Check out Jamila’s BRAND NEW book! Your Journey To Financial Freedom: A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Wealth and Happiness
Financial Independence is not having to work for money anymore. It’s about having options. You can have Financial Freedom while on your journey to Financial Independence and this book will show you exactly how to achieve that. Get all the proven, actionable steps designed to help you live your best life today all while working towards a financially independent future.
Link to purchase: yourjourneytofinancialfreedom.com
You can check out Jamila’s first appearance on our show here.
Watch episode 243 on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?