Episode 240 talks about how to channel your culture into your business, featuring Carolina Acosta of Tragos Games®. Listen to episode 240 now wherever you stream podcasts!
Carolina Acosta is the founder and CEO of Tragos Games®, the party games that celebrate Latino culture. After reconnecting with her roots during time spent living in Latin America, Carolina launched Tragos in 2019 to stay connected in a way that spoke to her own interests and identity as a US-born Latina.
What started off as a fun experiment has turned into a passion that grows more each day, inspiring Carolina to be a voice that represents and empowers Latinos of all backgrounds through fun games and social impact initiatives for housing, education, and entrepreneurship. So far, through Tragos®, Carolina has raised over $20,000 for community-driven organizations such as Black Lives Matter, Helping Hands of Puerto Rico, The Immigrant Worker Safety Net Fund, and more.
Carolina has a BFA in Communication Design from Parsons, The New School and is part of the Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2021 for the creation of Tragos. In her spare time, she likes reading, going out dancing, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.
Episode 240 Highlights:
- The origin story of Tragos Games®
- How her personal skillset as a graphic designer aided in the growth of her business
- The biggest highlight and struggle she’s faced as an entrepreneur
- Navigating the rollercoaster ride of entrepreneurship
- Why she decided not to take investor money or start selling off parts of her company
- The motivation behind keeping her business going
- Expanding her brand with the new game Get Loud and how it came to be
- And more!
Check out Tragos Games® and purchase now just in time for the upcoming holiday season! Thank you to Carolina for sharing your expertise and gems💎 with our audience!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
Watch episode 240 on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?