Check out episode 234 featuring Mariela De La Mora. We’ll show you how to turn your story into dollars. Listen now!
Mariela De La Mora is a business and leadership coach who helps WOC and First Gen monetize their story and become in-demand thought leaders. By blending trauma-informed mindset and leadership coaching, with brand storytelling and PR, her clients become incomparable in their industry.
Mariela’s mission is to see more women of color in positions of leadership, making more money and being sought after because of who they are. She left a 16-year career as a a Marketing Director in 2020 and has since built a half a million dollar business as a single mother.
Episode 234 Highlights:
- How she got started in the coaching world
- Why she decided to leave the corporate world
- Being okay with going against the grain of what’s instilled in us
- Utilizing transferrable skills from corporate to coaching
- How has becoming an entrepreneur changed her life
- How she’s been able to scale her coaching business
- Best ways for new coaches to start out
- Moving past fears around showing up
- And more!
Thank you to Mariela for coming onto the show and sharing her knowledge with our audience. She is out here normalizing the idea of Latina’s can also be in the coaching industry! Remember this, mi gente: you are the best expert to serve your comunidad! Gracias amiga!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
Watch episode 234 on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Get our exclusive Yo Quiero Dinero® t-shirts available now!
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
Headspace— Your guide to practicing mindfulness in your everyday life. Learn how to relax, manage stress, and focus your energy.