Check out our latest IG live replay as our host Jannese answers listener questions and talks all things 401Ks, side hustles and FI/RE!
YQD® Founder Jannese Torres is a nationally-acclaimed, award-winning Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer and Business Coach.
She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites®. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom.
Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero®“.
The podcast has been featured on BuzzFeed, Telemundo, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), & more.
Episode 228 Highlights:
- How to juggle between side hustles and a FT job
- At what point did Jannese realize she reached FI (financial independence)
- How long did it take her to reach FI/RE
- Should you contribute to a ROTH IRA or a 401K?
- How to invest as a newbie
- Do you need a financial advisor to manage your dinero?
- Managing her property in Puerto Rico when she’s not living there full time
- How to handle old retirement accounts
- What bank is good to start a 401K?
- I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Mind Your Money by Yanely Espinal
- Wealth Warrior by Linda Garcia
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
Watch episode 228 on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Get our exclusive Yo Quiero Dinero® merchandise available now!
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.