Episode 21 features Vanessa Menchaca of Wander Onwards
Vanessa Menchaca is a proud Mexican-American woman from Los Angeles, California. She is a travel tech professional and owns 2 travel brands—Wander Onwards and With Love Travel that focus on helping people live a life they love. She’s been to 50 countries, lived in 4 different regions, and currently resides in Munich with her German husband and Chinese cat… for now.
Find out how Vanessa is using geo-arbitrage to kick her personal finance goals into overdrive! We also talk about traveling while brown, and she shares some crazy experiences she’s dealt with when crossing borders!
Episode 21 Highlights:
- Her relationship growing up with money and learning about the power of wealth early on
- How she first became interested in personal finance
- What inspired her to make a change with money habits
- The power of the internet to accelerate her personal finance goals
- Challenges she faced while moving abroad as a POC and dealing with systemic racism
- Tips on how to start your journey to financial freedom & living your best life
- What she discovered about herself throughout her travel journey
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14-PAGE GUIDE COVERING ALL THE TOPICS YOU NEED TO START MAKING YOUR DINERO MOVES, JUST VISIT YOQUIERODINEROPODCAST.COM/START. FROM MONEY MINDSET, TO BUDGET BASICS, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support