Episode 18 features Nicole Dominguez of The Self Love Break Room
Nicole Dominguez is a community organizer from Brooklyn, NY and the creator of The Self Love Break Room, a concept that uses the power of sisterhood, vulnerability and communication to empower women to unleash their true potential.
The Self Love Break Room provides a space for small groups of women to meet, share stories, advice and building lasting and meaningful relationships.
Episode 18 Highlights:
- Her back story and what inspired the Self Love Break Room
- Her journey to self-discovery
- The meaning of self love and living authentically
- Tips on how to pull yourself out of those dark moments
- How to break the pattern of self-sabotage
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14-PAGE GUIDE COVERING ALL THE TOPICS YOU NEED TO START MAKING YOUR DINERO MOVES, JUST VISIT YOQUIERODINEROPODCAST.COM/START. FROM MONEY MINDSET, TO BUDGET BASICS, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support