Episode 175 talks about what you’re doing wrong with digital marketing featuring Abu Fofanah of Power Your Launch. Listen now!
Abu Fofanah is a digital strategist and entrepreneur. He is the CEO of a digital marketing agency called House of Fofanah, which is aimed at developing technology-focused solutions to help brands monetize their online communities.
The Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator is an extension of his mission. Since launching in 2019, he’s helped more than 10,000 entrepreneurs and business owners learn how to market and monetize their businesses online. From teaching and speaking at Harvard Business School, University of Pennsylvania, and other Fortune 500 companies, Abu’s on a mission to empower brands through skill building.
Previously at a prominent digital marketing agency, he worked with & coached hundreds of clients and created campaigns that generated millions of visibility and sales. Abu’s current mission is to help over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs and business owners over the next 5 years.
Episode 175 Highlights:
- Life before entrepreneurship—Abu takes you on the journey of what life was like growing up in a household where the norm was to go to school, get a college degree and secure a stable job. Sound familiar? Abu always knew that there was something more from him out there. Listen to find out what it took for him to discover it.
- How Abu got started in the entrepreneurial world—Listen to how Abut started his first business venture and how he was able to develop skillsets to use later on in future businesses.
- Let’s talk about ads—Abu & Jannese discuss when you should consider using ads in your business, why you should (or shouldn’t) worry so much about running ads in the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey, how much money to start off with & more!
- Scaling your business—The common narrative among many business owners is how they should’ve outsourced SO MUCH SOONER! Listen to Abu share how outsourcing for help grew his business that much more and why you should, too!
- Life lessons learned along the way—Abu shares some shifts he needed to make in his business ventures and some hard lessons that came up throughout his journey. This episode is a must listen, mi gente!
- And much more!
We want to thank Abu for coming on the show to share his expertise and his own personal journey of being an entrepreneur, not once but twice! Listen y’all, we get it. Being an entrepreneur ain’t easy! But, if you have the drive and motivation to make it happen like Abu did, nothing or no one will stop you from making your dream come true! We hope this episode helps you feel inspired to start your own journey to entrepreneurship!
Watch the full interview on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
Get our exclusive Yo Quiero Dinero® merchandise available now!
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
Acuity — Our fave online appointment scheduling software. Automate your appointments, payments, and intake forms process.
BetterHelp– Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!