Episode 174 talks about what death teaches us about financial freedom featuring Jordan Grumet aka Doc G of Earn & Invest. Listen now!
Jordan Grumet (Doc G) is the host and creator of the award winning podcast, Earn & Invest. He left his job as an internal medicine doctor when he discovered financial independence and now works part time in hospice and palliative care. His book, Taking Stock: A Hospice Doctor’s Advice on Financial Independence, Building Wealth, and Living a Regret-Free Life is available to purchase.
Episode 174 Highlights:
- Leaving his career as an internal medicine physician and pivoting to follow his purpose
- How losing his father at a young age affected his life into adulthood
- How learning about financial independence changed his life
- Ways to find your greater purpose and identity and what questions to ask yourself
- How to create a life filled with less regretful
- His book Taking Stock: A Hospice Doctor’s Advice on Financial Independence, Building Wealth, and Living a Regret-Free Life
- And more!
Thank you for Doc G for giving us the insight we need when it comes to the things we’re going to regret. Listening to this conversation reminds us that it’s never going to be about money at the end of the day. It’s going to be about way more than that. The faster we get to discovering the reason why we were put here on this planet, the less feelings of regret we will have when that day comes.
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
Get our exclusive Yo Quiero Dinero® merchandise available now!
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
Trust&Will— Help you create the important documents you need for official estate planning, including your Will, Power of Attorney, and more.