Episode 170 talks about how to launch an online offer, featuring Nathalia Copeland of I Speak Social. Listen now!
Nathalia Copeland has over 15+ years of business experience, a Masters Degree in International Marketing and has helped people hit $10k, $30k and even $100k months in launch revenue (including her past corporate experience working with clients like Google and Mindvalley).
Inside her signature program, The F.A.S.T. Academy™, she teaches you how to go from “just an idea” to a wildly profitable online offer and then sell it with her M.A.S.T.E.R. Funnel™ strategy. She teaches you how to work smarter, not harder with marketing systems so that you can stop dreaming about it and finally launch your profitable product. Her mission is to help empower aspiring entrepreneurs, ex-corporate employees and side hustlers to turn their skills into a path for financial freedom.
Let’s ditch the hustle and grind mindset, collapse your timeline to success and create a business that gives you the impact and income you want.
With millions of dollars in proven client success stories, you can skip the growing pains and get all of her best strategies, systems and tools, perfectly packaged inside the I Speak Social world.
You can follow Nathalia on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest. Join her signature program, The F.A.S.T. Academy™ today!
Episode 170 Highlights:
- The journey to entrepreneurship—Nathalia grew up with that entrepreneurial spirit running through her bones, even when she was a child. Listen to how she later navigated the streets of corporate America to honing in on her expertise and becoming a full time entrepreneur.
- Your first business idea won’t be your last—Remember that it’s okay to pivot and evolve as your business does. What you started off with probably won’t be what you end up when it comes to your business and Nathalia gives us that permission we needed to hear in order to grow!
- Finding your niche—Nathalia shares with us how she was able to figure out what her “thing” was in business and how she made it profitable and worthwhile. You can too, sis!
- Pricing your services—Listen up, y’all…there’s a lot more that goes into pricing your online offers. It’s not only about “knowing your worth”. Check out the steps you need to take in order to secure your perfect online offer price, according to Nathalia! Some major gems💎 are dropped!
- What to do when finding a coaching program to be apart of–Nathalia shares some steps you should take when searching for a coach to help you in your business, as well as some red flags🚩to look out for! Be intentional and don’t be afraid to ask the hard questions, y’all!
- And much more!
Mi gente, this episode is packed full of SO MUCH GOLD!🌟 Sending a huge thank you to Nathalia for coming onto our show and sharing her expertise around building your business and online offers.
We hope this episode gives you the blueprint you need in order to be successful AF in your own ventures. Remember that building your online offers isn’t an overnight success. If you’re ready to put in the work, remember your why, be open to pivoting and evolving as you go and remain consistent, you’re destined for success.
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
Watch the full interview on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Get our exclusive Yo Quiero Dinero® merchandise available now!
click here to purchase
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
Squarespace – The all-in-one platform to build a beautiful online presence. Free 14-day Trial. No Plugins Necessary.
Crowdcast — Our preferred platform for webinars! Simple & powerful Q&As, webinars, live courses & online summits with your audience.
BetterHelp– Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!