Episode 17 features Rita-Soledad Fernández Paulino of Wealth Para Todos
Rita-Soledad Fernández Paulino is a sleep deprived Latina Millennial mother of two committed to creating generational wealth while smashing the patriarchy.
She’s a former Math teacher and turned accidental stay-at-home mom that discovered the debt free community and is using the tools and skills she’s learned to secure financial freedom and security for her and her family.
She is allergic to Benadryl and toxic masculinity. When she isn’t driving her children to school and her husband to work you can find her avoiding cleaning by creating tonterías on Instagram.
You can also follow Soledad on Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest.
Episode 17 Highlights:
- Her relationship with money growing up
- How she learned about money while being on bedrest for a chronic illness
- Leaving her career as a math teacher & pivoting to personal finance education
- Getting out of debt by using zero-based budgeting
- Pursuing financial independence & early retirement as a single income family
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.
The Financially Lit Latina: The Ultimate Blueprint For Becoming Poderosa With Your Dinero