Episode 163 is all about how to pivot your side hustle to your main hustle, featuring Tiffany Grant of Money Talk with Tiff! Listen now!
Tiffany Grant is an Accredited Financial Counselor and award-winning personal finance blogger, podcaster, coach, and educator. She has been featured on Yahoo Finance, CNBC, Essence, and Acorns as an expert on side hustles, business, and money. Tiffany has helped many people become more in tune with their money by providing financial education in a down-to-earth and relatable format!
She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Management from the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. In addition, she holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Tiffany also holds the SHRM-CP designation and is a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Episode 163 Highlights:
- What her money journey looked like growing up
- How she got started in the personal finance space as a teenager!
- The origin story of how Money Talk with Tiff came to be
- Changing the trajectory of your money habits when missteps take place
- How Tiffany was able to start making money from her blog
- Quitting the corporate world twice!
- How she was able to pay off $50,000 in less than 2 years
- Limiting beliefs to work through around money and entrepreneurship
- And much more!
The conversation we had with Tiffany was a good one! One thing we loved about it was how honest and transparent she was during the entire episode. She dropped some major gems for y’all to tune into! Thank you Tiffany for what you do for our communities! We need to have more conversations like these in personal finance world.
Watch the full interview on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #StayPoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
BetterHelp—Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!
M1 Finance—Investing, borrowing, and cash management in one easy-to-use platform. Build a portfolio of stocks and ETFs for free!