In episode 158, Yo Quiero Dinero® creator and host Jannese Torres replays an IG live with some tips on how to secure your first brand deal. Listen now!
YQD® Founder Jannese Torres is a nationally-acclaimed, award-winning Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer and Business Coach.
She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites®. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom.
Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero®“.
The podcast has been featured on BuzzFeed, Telemundo, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), & more.
Episode 158 Highlights:
- Securing a brand deal isn’t only for celebrities
- Jannese’s own journey of securing her first brand deal as a food blogger
- How we can find brand deals to work with
- The important of joining influencer marketing networks
- What the process of securing a brand deal looks like
- What is a media kit?
- How much should you be asking for
- Mistakes Jannese has made in the past around brand deals
- Protecting your presence online
- And more!
This episode was short, sweet & to the point! Let us know what your biggest takeaway from this episode in the comments!💬
Watch the full IG replay on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.