Catalina Del Carmen is a wife, mom, first-generation Guatemalteca, and multiple six-figure Latina business coach who teaches WOC how to scale to six-figures in their coaching business & create a massive impact in their communities.
She keeps it real week after week on her podcast, Latinas Booked Out, where she shares mindset, marketing, and sales strategies that keep your coaching business simple while still massively profitable and impactful.
Episode 154 Highlights:
- How she got started in coaching business—This journey to entrepreneurship is not a linear path & we loved hearing the story of how Cat evolved with her business. Mi gente, please stop putting so much pressure on yourselves to “get it right the first time around”. It’s okay to experiment, try new things and figure sh*t out as you go. The most important part of starting is just that…START!
- Coaching vs. consulting—We loved how Cat explained the differences between the two.
- Getting through the mind blocks that come up when asking for help—Many of us, especially WOC, grew up in environments where asking for help wasn’t normalized and also brought on feelings of shame & guilt. Listen to how Cat explains how to shift through any blocks that may come up for you. Hint: get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Falling into the comparison trap—Reconnecting with your why is so important. We loved how Cat talked about also experiencing these feelings that we all feel from time to time.
- How to ask for money without coming off like a sleazy car salesman—You have to do what feels authentic to YOU! Listen to how Cat breaks this down in a way that you can absolutely relate to. Y’all…there’s A LOT of mind work that needs to be done here.
- Small, actionable steps on how to become a coach—Cat explains 3 sure-fire steps you need to take in order to become a coach in any niche and make bank from it! Tune in now.
- & more!
THIS EPISODE GAVE US SO MUCH LIFE, Y’ALL! We absolutely adore everything about Cat and what she stands for. Gracias hermana for all the gems you dropped💎WE ADORE YOU!
If there’s one thing to take away from this week’s episode, it’s the mindset shift we have to work through in order to level TF up. We need to get to the point where we BELIEVE in ourselves. We need to get out of own own way! We are WORTHY of living our best lives.
Say to yourself: this elevated version of my life exists and I am going to do what I need to do to make it happen. PERIODT!💅🏼
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
Gusto – Helps businesses like yours onboard, pay, insure, and support your hardworking team. Payroll, benefits, and more.
Keeper Tax – Helps freelancers & 1099 contractors find tax write-offs among their purchases. The average member finds $1249 in extra tax savings every year.
Fresh Books – Tracks every dollar in and out of your business so you can run reports anytime and easily see how your business is doing.
Melio – A digital bill payment solution for small businesses. Pay and get paid for invoices quickly, simply, and without any of the usual costs.
Crowdcast – Our preferred platform for webinars! Simple & powerful Q&As, webinars, live courses & online summits with your audience.
SiteGround – Our official web host, SiteGround’s web hosting services are crafted for top speed, unmatched security, 24/7 fast and expert support. Trusted by more than 2,000,000 domains!
MiloTree – One smart pop-up to grow your email list, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest. You decide what to grow. WordPress plugin. Works on most platforms.
Envato Marketplace – The #1 marketplace for premium website templates, including themes for WordPress!
ShareASale – Add affiliate marketing to your blog monetization strategy today!