Episode 151 features Dielle Charon of the Black, Banked and Booked Out Podcast as she talks about why entrepreneurship is emancipation for women of color. Listen now!
Dielle is a 7-figure sales coach who helps women of color coaches multiply their sales and experience freedom. She helps them create wildly successful online coaching businesses without the stress or overwhelm.
She’s also the host of Black, Banked, and Booked Out Podcast, a sales and money mindset podcast for online coaches. Dielle went from struggling social worker living paycheck to paycheck, to building a multiple six figure coaching business with a 9 to 5.
You can follow Dielle on Instagram. Sign up for her free training, The Gifted Webinar, launching on June 12th here.
Episode 151 Highlights:
- Her origin story on how she became a sales coach
- Working in a toxic work environment & how that affected her
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- Limiting beliefs we need to work through on the journey to entrepreneurship
- The moment she realized she was onto something in starting her own business
- How to build up confidence as a business owner
- Tips on teasing out offers
- Why entrepreneurship is key to emancipating black & brown women
- Unlearning the rat-race of “hustle culture”
- And much more!
Watch the full interview on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here.
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
Ready to start living and working on your own terms?
Join us at The Freedom Summit for 6 Days of Empowering Workshops, all for only $97 until June 10th! Grab your ticket here!
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.
Are you ready to start your own blog? Sign up for our blogging bootcamp waitlist! Next cohort starts July 2022!
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
BetterHelp – Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!