Episode 15 features Liz Enriquez of Ambitious Adulting
Liz Enriquez is a Personal Finance mentor who helps millennials become more confident investors and money managers. She is the founder of Ambitious Adulting. Liz was born in Mexico and moved to Canada when she was 5. Her family of 6 lived in a motel and then a 2-bedroom apartment.
After struggling with anxiety, Liz recognized she needed to take control of her finances to feel secure and at peace. At age 18 she started investing and saving aggressively. This helped her pay off her student loans, buy two properties and reach a 6-figure net worth by age 28.
Follow Liza on Instagram and YouTube.
Episode 15 Highlights:
- Growing up low-income—at the time, we don’t always realize the extent of our family’s struggle while we’re young. Sometimes, it’s not until years later that we realize.
- Money shame—the kind that comes when you realize you’ve made a big money mistake, but don’t even know how it was a mistake to begin with!
- The beginnings of her investing journey
- The back story on how she started Ambitious Adulting
- The pros and cons she’s experienced as being self-employed
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.
The Financially Lit Latina: The Ultimate Blueprint For Becoming Poderosa With Your Dinero