Dr. Lisa Orbe-Austin is a licensed psychologist and executive coach, with a focus on career advancement, leadership development and job transitions.
She is a co-founder and partner of Dynamic Transitions Psychological Consulting, a career and executive coaching consultancy, where she works mostly with high potential managers and executives.
Purchase her book, Own Your Greatness: Overcome Impostor Syndrome, Beat Self-Doubt, and Succeed in Life, here.
Her new book, Your Unstoppable Greatness: Break Free from Impostor Syndrome, Cultivate Your Agency, and Achieve Your Ultimate Career Goals, releasing October 2022, is available here for pre-orders.
Episode 148 Highlights:
- Her own journey of dealing with imposter syndrome
- Why so many of us experience imposter syndrome
- How we can identify feelings of imposter syndrome in our own life
- Warning signs to look out for
- The correlation between social media and imposter syndrome
- How to move past our own limiting beliefs
- Shifting the narrative of what you want out of life as a first-gen
- Tools we can use to manage/overcome imposter syndrome
- How can we reshape our self-esteem
- And more!
We hope this episode allows you to be seen and heard. Many times when we experience imposter syndrome, we feel like we are alone and no one else understands what we’re going through, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Allow yourself the space to feel how you’re feeling in that moment, but don’t stay there. You got this, hermana!
Watch the entire interview on our YouTube Channel!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Check out these YQD™ Partners: