In episode 140, Yo Quiero Dinero® creator and host Jannese Torres replays an IG live talking about how to create 10k months in your business. Tune in now!
YQD™ Founder Jannese Torres is a nationally-acclaimed, award-winning Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer and Business Coach.
She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom.
Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero.”
The podcast has been featured on BuzzFeed, Telemundo, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), & more.
Episode 140 Highlights:
- Her journey into creating 10k months with her businesses
- Debunking market saturation
- The power of networking
- Stop focusing on your follower count
- Importance around providing value content
- You don’t have to stay stuck at the price that you started
- Stop DIY-ing your business
- You have to invest in your business in the beginning to build longevity in your business
- It’s okay to change your mind and pivot as you grow
- And much more!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Want to start a blog? Join our 6-week blogging bootcamp waitlist! Next Cohort starts May 2022!
Check out these YQD™ Partners: