In episode 137, Yo Quiero Dinero® creator and host Jannese Torres has a candid & vulnerable conversation during a recent IG live based around her own struggles of not feeling capable enough while working on her very first book proposal. Tune in now!
Episode 137 Highlights:
- A much needed pep talk around doubts & fears
- Understanding that you don’t need to do everything yourself
- Her personal struggles of dealing with imposter syndrome
- Give yourself permission and grace to do the scary sh*t
- Be cognizant of your own weaknesses if you want to get past mediocrity
- Taking your goals more seriously as a business owner
- Falling into the comparison trap
- Stop believing everything you see on social media
- Your journey is your journey & there is no timeline to it
- Healing that childhood trauma that stays with us into adulthood
- That thing that terrifies you is the thing you need to pay attention to
- The cost of regret is always more expensive than the cost of failure
- 9 times out of 10, we are our biggest roadblocks
- And much more!
Yes, it is hard to believe in yourself. We get it. Everything isn’t sunshine, rainbows & butterflies all the time. But that shouldn’t be the reason as to why you can’t truly be happy & live a life of fulfillment.
We hope this episode leaves you inspired to believe that YOU ARE CAPABLE ENOUGH OF ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO! You can create anything that you want. Whether it’s a business. A million dollar net-worth. A healthy relationship. A family. Whatever it is that you want, you are f*cking capable of having it! Now it’s time to get to work.
We are cheering you TF on, amiga!
Looking for a coach to help you write your book? Visit Richelle Fredson now by clicking here!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?