Episode 133 Highlights:
- The specific steps you need for creating your financial freedom plan
- Understanding the concept of FI/RE (Financial Independence/Retire Early)
- Passive income and what that actually means
- How to calculate your FI/RE number
- Different cash flow FI/RE options
- Imagine what your life will look like post-retirement
- Prioritize getting out of debt
- Methods to pay down debt
- Lowering your expenses
- Increasing your savings rate
- The power of investing
- Investing in multiple accounts
- Get a side hustle to pursue FI/RE
- And more!
We hope this bonus episode gives you the motivation you need to lay out the blueprint you need to achieve financial independence. You have it within YOU to create your dream life and actually bring it to fruition…but first, you need to make a plan and then put it into ACTION!
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired & #staypoderosa ✨💎
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Download our FREE 14-page guide covering all the topics you need to start making your dinero moves. Visit here. From money mindset, to budget basics, we’ve got you covered.