Episode 130 is all about how to be a financial adult, featuring Ashley Feinstein Gerstley of The Fiscal Femme.
She is also a money coach, author of The 30-Day Money Cleanse, and the Founder of the Fiscal Femme, a money platform of over 200K financial feminists on a mission to end inequality through financial well-being.
As a trusted money expert, she has appeared on or been quoted in The Financial Times, CNBC, Forbes, NBC, Glamour and The New York Times.
Ashley has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years: first as an investment banker, then in corporate finance, and most recently running The Fiscal Femme.
She graduated with a bachelor’s in finance from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Episode 130 Highlights:
- Why she chose a career in finance
- Breaking down her book, Financial Adulting
- How she started her company, The Fiscal Femme
- The true meaning of being a financial adult
- Taking small, consistent steps
- Overcoming the feelings of shame and guilt towards our money habits
- The importance of goal setting
- Treat your side hustle like a business, not just a side hustle
- Everyone needs to have an estate plan
- Knowing when it’s time to hire a professional
- The impact of money and mental health
- And so much more!
Watch the entire podcast episode on our YouTube channel!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨