Episode 117 is all about travel hacking for beginners featuring Julia Menez of the Geobreeze Travel podcast.
After traveling to more than 30 countries before the age of 30 and saving thousands of dollars each year by travel hacking, Julia distills the strategies from top travel hackers around the world in her Geobreeze Travel podcast, and prepares personalized points and miles plans for her private coaching clients.
Through her podcast, Julia features a diverse roster of guests with experiences that are traditionally underrepresented in larger points, miles blogs and media. Her episodes often highlight travel hacking women, immigrants, or people of color.
Episode 117 Highlights:
- What exactly is travel hacking?
- How travel hacking became a thing for Julia and how her career played into that
- Her experience of traveling as a child and how that affected her into adulthood
- The correlation between travel hacking and financial independence (FI)
- Advice for beginners on how to start travel hacking
- Some of the biggest mistakes we make when it comes to credit card/travel hacking
- The work she is doing to make the world of travel hacking a more inclusive space
- And much more!
This episode is short, simple and to the point.
If one of your goals for 2022 is to start traveling more, and you want to figure out how to use things like credit cards and rewards programs for getting insanely cheap deals on flights, hotel and more, this episode is a must listen!
Thank you for the amazing hacks you left us with, Julia!💎
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
Ellevest—Unleash your financial power with a customized, goals-based approach in one beautiful platform. Created for women and designed by women.
BetterHelp—Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!