Shannon K. Weinstein is a CPA, business mentor & coach who helps entrepreneurs keep what they earn and scale their business with confidence. Her practice, Fitnancial Solutions, provides accounting, tax and coaching services to growing businesses with a focus on online services.
Her goal is to disrupt the accounting profession, because accountants aren’t typically thought of as much fun. Shannon aims to create an enjoyable experience for clients and help them see that their money can work for them, not the other way around. Shannon has been featured on NBC, CBS, Yahoo! Finance and Star Tribune Business.
Check out her podcast, Keep What You Earn, for lots of free business and accounting tips.
Episode 113 Highlights:
- How to be a bad-ass entrepreneur and manage your dinero like a BO$$
- The narrative around the impact of starting a business + your taxes
- The truth behind when you need to report your income to the IRS
- What it means to be a sole proprietor and what are the benefits on forming an LLC
- Breaking down the differences between LLCs, partnerships, C-corps and S-corps and WTF that means
- The principles of good book-keeping & the benefits of hiring a bookkeeper
- What we can classify as business expenses
- Best tips for scaling your business
- And so much more!
Check out all the amazing advice Shannon left us with. You’ll definitely be more #poderosa with your dinero after listening to this episode. Thank you Shannon!💎
Watch the full interview on our YouTube channel!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
Check out these YQD™ Partners:
BetterHelp – Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month!
Squarespace – The all-in-one platform to build a beautiful online presence. Free 14-day Trial. No Plugins Necessary.