Episode 10 features Kim Parrales of Vive Tu Vida
Kim Parrales is the millennial-immigrant mind and founder behind Vive Tu Vida, a creative outlet that shares mindful-ish & bilingual reminders to inspire others to live their lives in their own terms. During the day, she is what she likes to call herself, a Marketing Fairy at Fratelli Beretta. Kim’s story is the American story.
She came to the USA at age 17 from Ecuador armed with a dream and an hustler’s spirit. Through trials and tribulations, she’s managed to create a life in her own terms, and in this episode, we talk about specific ways that you can build the life of your dreams.
Episode 10 Highlights:
- Her relationship growing up with money, the money lessons she wished she learned when she was younger and her family’s backstory
- How she started her journey after coming to America and the trials and tribulations she experienced along the way
- Hustling her way into creating a position in her company that didn’t even exist!
- What advice she has on building your dream life and what happiness means to her
- How she created her side hustle and the meaning behind Vive Tu Vida
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
WANT TO KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL JOURNEY?