In Episode 51, we’re chatting with Nathaly Minda of The Financial Talk. Nathaly and Funancialism did an IG Live together a few months ago; after hearing their conversation, I knew I had to invite her onto the show!
Nathaly is a first-generation Ecuadorian who immigrated to Canada for studies. Her life experiences abroad led her to self-educate on money management and wealth building. Her goal is to build a a career in Wealth Management and create a financial platform for newcomers from Latin America. By sharing her debt and wealth journey, she seeks to empower other women and immigrants to be financially independent and live their best life. We love Nathaly’s mission because this is what Yo Quiero Dinero is all about!
I’m excited to introduce her to all the Yo Quiero Dinero listeners! In this episode, we get to know Nathaly, as well as get really good advice for our money journeys.
In Episode 51, Nathaly and I discuss:
- Making scary decisions in pursuit of opportunity
- Seeking money abundance
- Robo-advisors , what they are, and how you can use them as a newbie investor
- How she started her investment journey
- Investing while in debt
Listen to this episode to learn more about Nathaly’s personal investing journey and important things you should know about how to start investing. And don’t forget to check out The Financial Talk on YouTube and Instagram.
Read The Transcript for Episode 51 on our YouTube Channel
Check out these Yo Quiero Dinero affiliates to accelerate your investing goals:
- Get $50 in stock when you join SoFi Invest.
- Sign up for an Active Investing account with $1,000 or more, you’ll get $50 in stock.
- Sign up for a Robinhood investing account and get a free stock
- Just link your bank account, and get a free stock when your application is approved.
- Invest in Real Estate without the hassle through Fundrise
- Have your advisory fees waived for 90 days when you join!